Skip to main content
We will walk through each step together! ADU's add value to your property:
- ADUs are an affordable type of home to construct in California because they do not require paying for land, major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.
- ADUs can provide a source of income for homeowners.
- ADUs are built with cost-effective wood frame construction, which is significantly less costly than homes in new multifamily infill buildings.
- ADUs allow extended families to be near one another while maintaining privacy.
- ADUs can provide as much living space as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young people, and seniors.
- ADUs give homeowners the flexibility to share independent living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors to age in place as they require more care.
HOMEOWNERS SPOKE AND CALIFORNIA LISTENED!
Call for your county and city's updated guidelines and restrictions - 800-918-8991
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CALIFORNIA'S ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT MEMORANDUM 2016.
GARAGE CONVERSIONS AND ADDITIONS.
YOU PICK YOUR MODEL BASED ON THE APPROVED PLANS AND PERMITS!